Monday 30 November 2015

Months End!

It's coming to months end in my home business and to me this is the most exciting part of the month!

My home business is based on a points system called VersaPoints...the higher the versapoints the more income you can make from the executive pool, (A potentially lucrative, monthly income stream available to all affiliates. We put 40% of every sale of EVERY purchase—companywide—into the Executive Pool. For each VersaPoint (VP) you accumulate during the month, you receive one share of the month's pool. The more VP you score, the more you can earn from the Executive Pool. You can also earn more shares by becoming a Team Leader) can you see how powerful this system is, your versapoints are based on how your downline performs and the actions that you do each month.

This is exciting for me because I see each month as a new beginning, a chance to do better then the month before, if I have 10 active members in November i'm going for 15 active before the end of December, and I help my downline do the same and watch them very closely, every time I see a new affiliate succeeding it gives me a great sense of accomplishment!

So tomorrow is a new start, a chance set new goals, seek more affiliates, get even MORE successful and soar to new heights!

I have a lot of info on my website www.prontoprofit.com any questions you may have you might find the answer.

So tomorrow morning I start my co-op for my downline and continue to build them a strong team, I also continue to recruit for myself and see if I can continue to build myself an even stronger team, with my experience I am able to help others find the success that I have!

I have a team under me of over 12 000 affiliates, that is absolutely amazing, this is a result of my hard work over the past five years, I have built myself a great base of hard workers that allows me to take my experience and share it with others, that's what I want to do for YOU!

It's fun, it's exciting, and more importantly it's profitable, the only way to see it, to experience it is to join my team right now and let me lead you to success!









No comments:

Post a Comment